Bouquet Choker (True Love!)
- Make 3 All-Purpose Flowers (get the free pattern here!)
Tip: to make in diff sizes, simply cast on more or less stitches (for bigger/smaller roses) and then follow the reductions in the same manner.
- Arrange and tack the 3 flowers together at the bottom and set aside with needle and sewing yarn still attached.
- Make an i-cord: using the same yarn as that used for roses, and using DPNs of the size you prefer (thinner for a tiny i-cord; chunky for a thick/wide i-cord…), cast on 4 stitches and work in i-cord for 16-18 inches (enough to tie in a bow at the back of your neck!).
- Insert the i-cord in between the roses of the bouquet, center, and finish sewing the bouquet together, rendering the bouquet secure (not floppy) and the i-cord invisible.
- Wear on dates and all other throat-baring occasions!!!