Grandma needed a protective shield from the vents and drafts that she is constantly assaulted by. But it needed to be airy and easy to throw on, pull off, in a hurry. When I have a picture of her wearing it, I will post it. I love you Gram!!!
- 3 skiens Lion Brand Homespun
I used color #405, Parfait (Corals!)
- US size 17 bamboo needles
- Tape measure and tapestry needle
- Cast on 42 stitches.
- Slipping the last stitch on each row, knit every row (garter stitch) for approximately 55 inches.
- Remember to join new yarn at an edge, NEVER in the middle of your work.
- Bind off loosely.
- Weave in ends.
- Flowers! See “Huge Flower” pattern in drop-down menu and adjust as you wish.
- Mail to Grandma and bask in her praise and appreciation!