- 1 ball cotton yarn (Sugar & Cream or Lilly)
- 1 size G steel crochet hook
- 1 button (optional)
- Make a slip knot and place loop on hook.
- Chain 36, then 1 turning chain, turn work.
- Single crochet into the back loop of each chain across (skipping the second chain from hook), then make 1 turning chain, turn work.
- Single crochet into each stitch across (under the ‘V’s), still skipping second chain from hook, then make 1 turning chain
- Repeat until 14 rows are completed (or approx 3”)
- Either: single crochet short sides together (making sure hook goes through ‘V’s of both sides). Fasten off.
- Or: chain a loop (approx 6 stitches), sew to one side cozy. Sew button to opposite side.
Makes Java most enjoyable!